Aerospace, Aviation, Defense and Manufacturing Conference 2023
July 13 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm MST| $25
Join FreeFall Aerospace at the:
2023 Aerospace, Aviation, Defense, and Manufacturing Conference
The Arizona Technology Council and the Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) are hosting the 11th annual conference for Arizona’s aerospace, aviation, defense, and manufacturing community.
Attendees will gain a full understanding of the latest trends, challenges, and forecasts in the aerospace manufacturing industry and hear insider knowledge from industry professionals. From amazing exhibitors to keynote speakers and expert panels, this is an event you do not want to miss.
Thursday, July 13, 2023
1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
UA Health Sciences Innovation Building
1670 E Drachman St
Tucson, AZ 85721
$25 for AZTC Members; $40 for Non-members
12:00 PM | Registration/Sponsor Tabletop Exhibits Open
1:00 PM | Opening Remarks/Sponsor Presentations
1:30 PM | Opening Keynote Speaker – Ivonne May, Senior Director of Advanced Hypersonic Weapons, Raytheon Technologies
2:00 PM | Panel Presentation | Building Lunar Infrastructure – A panel of commercial space experts will discuss the practical aspects of establishing a sustainable presence on the Moon. From lunar habitats and resource utilization to transportation systems and communication networks, the panelists will delve into the intricate details that pave the way for human expansion beyond Earth.
- Grant Anderson, President & CEO, Paragon Space Development Corp.
- Dan Geraci, President & COO, FreeFall Aerospace
- Craig Owen, Corporate Engineering & Technology Program Manager, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Moderator, Julie Bonner, Director of Communications, FreeFall Aerospace
2:45 PM | 15-Minute Break
3:00 PM | Spotlight Presentations
- #1 | OppsSpot – Sonia Vohnout, Principal Owner
- #2 | Applied Energetics – Gregory Quarles, CEO
- #3 | VIAVI Solutions – Adam Scheer, VP of Strategy & Business Development
- #4 | Hydronalix – Anthony Mulligan, CEO
- #5 | Boeing – Fern Hernandez, VP of Supply Chain Transformation
5:00 PM | Closing Remarks/Networking Happy Hour Begins
6:00 PM | Event Ends